Kindly note that this page is currently under construction and we hope to get it up and running as soon as possible. For further details on our recent weddings, please feel free to look at our facebook page:
Thank you for your patience, we really appreciate it!
Bells & Whistles, Wedding & Events Planner
Weddings are one of life’s greatest milestones and have been for centuries. For so many women, their wedding day has been something they’ve been told is the most important day of their lives; and consequently they’ve been planning and fantasizing about their big day since they were little girls.
Wedding planners aren’t just for people who aren’t organized enough to do the planning themselves; a wedding planner is a professional consultant who is there to help you make the process go more smoothly.
Using a wedding planner doesn’t mean you couldn’t plan your own wedding, it just means that you recognize the value of professional assistance.
5 reasons to hire us to plan your wedding:
- We’ll help you stay within your budget. Its what we do, and we have the know how
- We’ll save you time. The average wedding can take up to 400 hours to plan, overwhelming for a busy couple. We help find the best of everything from catering from photographer, something that could take up so much of your time, that you don’t actually have.
- We’ll help you make good decisions. We’ve done this before, this is your first time. We know the right people to speak to, and know what’s right and what’s wrong
- We’re here to listen to you, your dreams, hopes and fears. If we think that something can’t work, we’ll create something that can
- The best part: You’ll have piece of mind. That’s what you really want, deep down, peace of mind, knowing that things will get done and coordination of your day. Allowing you to enjoy the moment. To ultimately be relaxed with your family and friends
- A wedding planner is the greatest wedding planning tool, that you can invest in for your wedding day.